Well the school holidays are now almost over and tomorrow morning I have to start getting up early again. Not looking forward to that.
Last week was another chaotic work week with the branches for the next release needed to to be ready for review a week ago, and then reviewed and merged by the end of the week just been. By the start of Friday there were around 15ish branches in the queue. By the end of the day over 20. It took some time and a couple of tries but finally my branches made it through.
I really do love bzr. The tool allowed me to merge my three branches into the first. When that failed due to a branch that landed just prior, I merged that first branch (now three branches) into the second (which is one of the three) and fixed the problems. That one failed too but for a different reason. I then merged the second branch into the third and fixed the next. At this stage I also included another branch of a colleague and resolved all the conflicts and errors. That one made it. Yay! Bzr rocks!